Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well, here I am! A member of the blogging world. As you can see, this is still a work in progress, but I am hoping to use this blog to share parts of my life with friends and family. Everything from family news to my most recent creations for my scrapbooks or cards I've made. You might even find recipes on here that I've tried and loved. A little bit of everything. So, bear with me while I learn how to do this. I'll start off my sharing with a family photo from a few weeks ago at Laurel and Mike's wedding. We don't do this often enough, so I'm really happy with this one.





We're busy getting Christy ready for her trip to Germany where she will be studying in Luneburg for 5 weeks. Then Carl, Sean, and I are going over to meet her and traveling around for 13 days. I can't wait! It's like the trip of a lifetime to be able to do this with my kids before they get out of college and are out on their own.

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaaah Candy in the blog world.
    Welcome my friend
    can t wait to read more about, your trip ( did not know u where going too), and see your lovely pages
    hugs
    isa

    ReplyDelete