Monday, July 12, 2010

Stamping Friends

Today I got to finally meet a friend I made on the internet years ago - I'm not even sure how long ago! We've been part of a group of stamping/scrapping friends that all met up on the Two Peas in a Bucket web site. We all had so much in common that we formed a goup of our own called Pea2Pea. Over the years we have all shared a lot - been through births and deaths together, and shared lots of art in swaps and mingles. But I had only met 2 of them in real life before today - Tina who used to live in Dayton, and Annie from Minnesota. And today I finally met Barb Smith who lives in Florida - she was in town with her husband visiting her sister-in-law. We had a geat time! We did some serious shopping! First we hit Archivers, and then we went to Stamp Your Art Out (local stamp store), and ended up at Scrap,Paper, Scissors (local scrapbook store). After shopping, we headed to Mimi's for lunch. It was really great to finally meet someone I've talked to on-line for so long!




Barb, it was great meeting you! Come back soon! Next summer Terry and I want you to come back for StampAway!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Love the photo, and I am so glad we got to meet IRL!!! I had such a fun time and so did my SIL. I'm definitely going to have to make Stampaway part of my summer in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, cute photo!! I'm so glad you girls got to meet up and have a fun day together!

    ReplyDelete