Friday, November 9, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Holiday Card Kit

Last night I went to Archiver's with my scrap booking club, and worked on some cards from the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Card Kit.  I have to say that I love this kit!  Every little piece of it!  I had so much fun coloring in the gnome and reindeer, even though I am far from proficient with the Copics.  I finished 3 cards and wanted to share them with you all - can't wait to do some more creating this weekend with the rest of the images I colored.



The only things I used for any of these cards that didn't come from the kit, was the green card stock I used for 2 of the card bases, Stickles, and the red ribbon.  And on the little packages on the last card, I used Glitter Ritz on the bow pieces.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment