Monday, August 27, 2012

New Cards

I know, I know!!  I said I was going to do better about blogging on a regular basis, and I haven't.  But, I had such a great time yesterday that I needed to come show you what I did!  I went to Jana Millen's house and spent the day making cards with her and Sandi Neumann.  Spending a day crafting with friends is always a good thing!!  I even got 6 whole cards done - really good for me!! So, I thought I would come here and share them:
 This one was made using some BasicGrey Porcelain papers and Paper Trey Ink flower dies I love that flower die and may have to go make my first PTI order!
I needed some birthday cards - none left in my stash! This one used a large Hero Arts cupcake die, and some paper from the July Simon Says Stamp card kit.  The icing on the cupcake is covered with stickles.
Another birthday card using Taylored Expressions stamps and dies, and papers from last months SSS card kit.  This was the first time I had used TE stamps, and I have to say they are wonderful!  Stamped images are nice and crisp - just wish it was easier to line up the stamped images on the die cuts.
Another card using Taylored Expressions stamps and dies, with a Hero Arts sentiment.

And these 2 cuties are for the Cards for Maddy and Melanie card drive.  I used Hero Arts stamps, and they are pocket slider cards from Julie Ebersoll's class  - Fold It, Pop It, Flip It Zip It!!!  Such fun cards to make!!!  Thank you Julie for the wonderful class!!

I've also been really working on finishing up my albums from our Europe trip - 4 albums worth of photos (and that is only a fraction of what I took!!).  Almost done - just need to finish up a few cover pages, and then get everything in page protectors and into the albums!  So, I'll be back by next week with a few of my favorite pages to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment